Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Laziness and Potential

Okay so I'm really lazy and the things that i want to do or become I don't because I'd rather wait till tomorrow. That sucks. It is so depressing. I sit around and whenever I think about the work that I have to do I get upset and feel sorry for myself. It is so pathetic. But God is so beautiful and wonderful, because He has given me so much potential. I realized this while I was sitting in my cut offs getting depressed about homework and other things. "I have potential" I can be anything I want to become, except a woman. So instead of whining and feeling sorry for myself I did 25 push ups, opened my blog up again, started Derry Connolly homework, and will do another 25 push ups right now!!! Bam just did umm at 3:41 AM. It feels good! I feel better about myself and I'm happier with who I am!!! Praise God!!! I'm not even kidding.
Thank you Jesus for giving me the potential to be something better than what I am now. Thank you some much for the grace to get up off my ass even for just a moment to become who I wanna become. I have so much more hope now. Homework doesn't seem that impossible anymore. Thank you God!!!

1 comment:

Schmilga3000 said...

write another blog freak