Tuesday, May 1, 2007

The Blog de Former Senator Collin Augustus Clark III

Today is a Tuesday and I am creating a blog. This will be the best blog ever because it will talk about world issues and won't care about speling, or proper grammer. I will mostly talk about love and such and also things of the nature of out of this world. This is going to be in direct competition with Micheal Barber's blog, he talks about God, and is my professor at JP Catholic, and has friendly competition with Tim Evan's blog, which is a significant blog of prestige. Now for my first topic of discussion. Babies.

Babies are created from a sperm and an egg. The sperm belongs to a man and the egg is the property of a woman. Sperm looks like this but there are alot more of them and some of them have goatees instead of cool shades. The baby is formed when one of the sperm drills into the egg like a drill. This makes the egg a little upset but the egg knows that it is nature so it lets it happen. Sometimes heated words are exchanged but mostly between the left out sperms and the sucsessful sperm. Things like "My life is over you jerk" or "I don't like you brother sperm" are said under the loser sperms breaths or out loud. So what happens to the left over sperm friends, where do they go? This was the question asked by my roommate, Josh, after I explained to him the Birds and the Bees. Needless to say I was in a Del-Emma. (a Del-Emma is a Spanish conjuction which means "of the Emma", Emma being a girl with really big, pretty eyes that you can see the starts in on a clear night.)

I had to come up with an answer that would show that the forgoten sperm still went on to live productive lives dispite their failures. So I came up with some very good answers that make actually have their roots in science or politics. I told him, "Some of the sperm will go grow longer goatees to make up for their lost manhood or just buy bigger shades. Some of them feel sad and will go listen to "Fix you" by Coldplay. Some get back on their feet and put on a little sticktoitivness attitude and charge the egg again but they usually get lost. The rest of the sperm start entrupernewial businesses.

Well I hope that you enjoyed this Research that I have put together. I uh..
Thanks

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow.
Just wow.
I will watch eagerly to see where exactly this blog goes.

Steve said...

um. *sniff* almost scandalous. That Collin Clark, he lives on the edge. But is still kindly and politically correct at the same time.

Wow

(hehe, I like the wordplay especially)
*Hirniak's voice from the other room* You would!

Schmilga3000 said...

steve. you would. there i typed it.

Schmilga3000 said...

you have so many grammatical errors and you suck at typing.

Mrs. C said...

Sperm?

Ummm, okay....

This should be an "interesting" blog....