Sunday, August 19, 2007

Coconuts

Coconuts are a large nut normally found in the South African coastal caves. No one knows on what they grow, however sources have seen them falling from ceiling caverns in the coastal rock caves. Tens of hundreds of coconuts are washed ashore on islands around the world. They are then captured and shipped to grocery stores. With this wealth of knowledge before you, you may be asking the same question that I am thinking. Where do coconuts actually come from?

The key here is the crevasses in the caverns in the coastal rock caves. The coconuts fall from these crevasses creating hollow noises and grinding sounds as they hit the stone and marble cavern floors. These noises echo out of the caves hitting the ocean waters. This answers one of the biggest and largest questions of our times. Where do waves come from? They come from the echoes children, they come from the echoes of the first coconuts to ever exist ever.

Can I prove to the world where coconuts come from? No, no I can't prove anything. I can't prove coconuts fall from cracks in South African caverns, I can't prove that there are crevasses in those caverns, and I can't prove that those caverns are actually in caves. But you know what else, I can't prove that Santa Claus is real either, but that doesn't stop us from believing does it. No, it doesn't. I can put all the chips on the table and all the eggs in the basket but you still have to choose whether you want to believe or not. Now this isn't Texas Hold'm, but if it was then I'd be all in.

Sincerely,
Former Senator Collin Augustus Clark III

3 comments:

Steve said...

I believe!

Steve said...

You're so inspiring, Former Senator.

Why come you aren't a senator anymore?

Former Senator Collin Augustus Clark III said...

Well halfling.steve it is a long story maybe I'll write a blog about it sometime. Maybe.